
1 package (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, kiwi, bananas, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
shape cookie dough into a ball. place dough on pizza stone and flatten slightly. roll dough into about a 12 inch circle - about 1/4 inch thick. bake about 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. cool 10 minutes. carefully loosen cookie from stone and then allow it to cool completely. for topping, combine cream cheese & sugar and mix well. spread over cookie. top with sliced fruit. refrigerate and then cut into pieces when you are ready to serve it. yum!
notes: I don't have a pizza stone so I just put it on a cookie sheet. It didn't fill the whole sheet and the edges got a little brown, so I cut them off before I spread on the cream cheese topping. it is so so so so so so so good. so good.
from the pampered chef
No comments:
Post a Comment