Wednesday, February 6, 2008

kettle corn

1 stick of butter
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla

pop 8 quarts (about 1 1/2ish cups) popcorn. put in a large bowl. bring butter, sugar & water to a boil and boil for 3 minutes. remove from heat & add vanilla. pour over popcorn, mix well. sprinkle with salt to taste. cook for 1 minute in microwave, stir and cook another minute in the microwave or for 30 minutes @ 300 degrees in the oven. juicy!

(recipe from cynthia)

2 comments:

Cari said...

Pretty sure if I wasnt worried about weight, and dying early Id eat this every single day. I have made it several times, and given the recipe out, and my friends rave over it and thank me for it. I tell them to give you the credit... but since they dont know you... Ill let you know it is awesome.

courtney said...

ha ha! it's not my recipe, I got it from Cynthia - my mother in law. she got it from someone else. you should take credit!